Comfort Service Plans
You rarely think about your heating and cooling system or water heater until one of them breaks down on a hot summer day or during a cold winter.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Even if you think your HVAC system isn’t old enough for breakdowns, the time to protect your home and budget from expensive repairs is now. It’s only when something goes wrong that people understand the value of a service plan.
For peace-of-mind protection that fits your needs and won’t harm your budget, contact one of our customer service representatives at 877-466-3657.
Comfort Plans Include the Following Benefits:
- Year-round comprehensive coverage on your home’s heating system, cooling system and water heater
- Free repairs on covered parts, including labor
- Trained, local technicians who live and work in your neighborhood
- No trip charges or emergency service fees — even during weekends and holidays
- Prompt, professional service from our own local NJRHS technicians
Fortunately for most of our Comfort Plan customers, most of our heating, cooling and water heater service calls in the past year were fully covered for our contract customers — without a deductible or a trip charge.
Without a plan, these repairs can really catch you off guard and cut into your budget. One low monthly fee, however, will take care of the hassles of unexpected breakdowns and expensive heating and cooling system or water heater repairs.
A NJR Home Services Heating and Cooling Plan will keep these systems running efficiently throughout the year.
We Offer Three Distinct Plans Designed to Meet Your Heating and Cooling Needs
- Basic Comfort Plan*: covers repairs on furnaces, central AC systems and water heaters.
- Total Comfort Plan*: covers repairs on furnaces or boilers, central AC systems and water heaters.
- Platinum Comfort Plan*: covers repairs on furnaces or boilers, central AC systems and water heaters – includes priority service within 24 hours.
*Some restrictions apply. Detailed terms and conditions are available online or by mail upon request. Prices and plans are subject to change without notice. Pre-existing defects are not covered.
Discover the ease of one-stop shopping. Simply call our customer service representatives at 877-466-3657 or complete our online request form. We’ll respond promptly and answer any questions you might have.