NJR Home Services is proud to support DAV (Disabled American Veterans) and help New Jersey veterans get the vital assistance they need. That’s why, NJR Home Services is donating $100 to DAV (Disabled American Veterans) for every AC system we install Memorial Day through July 4, 2022. A minimum donation of $10,000 will be given to DAV.
DAV is a nonprofit providing a lifetime of support for veterans of all generations and their families, helping more than 1 million veterans in positive, life-changing ways each year. In 2021, DAV helped veterans receive more than $25 billion in earned benefits, provided 163,000 rides to medical appointments* and assisted veterans with over 151,000 benefit claims. In addition, DAV provided nearly $1.4 million in financial relief and 550 personal supply kits to veterans for disaster relief. DAV’s services are offered at no cost to all generations of veterans, their families and survivors. Learn more at dav.org.
Here are reasons to consider replacing your AC system now:
- You’ve been adding refrigerant to your AC unit. Your AC is a closed-loop system (like your refrigerator); so, if you’ve had to add refrigerant, your system may have a leak and need to be replaced.
- Your current AC system uses R-22 refrigerant. If your AC unit was installed prior to 2010, it most likely uses R-22 refrigerant (also known as Freon®). This refrigerant is phasing out and will be replaced with a more environmentally friendly alternative called R-410-A.
- Your home is not as comfortable as it was in prior seasons. If you find yourself adjusting your thermostat regularly to feel more comfortable or your system runs constantly throughout the day, it may be time for a replacement.
- Saving money and energy. A newer AC system will run more efficiently and can help keep your home cooler in the summer.
- Professional installation. Our professional, highly trained and knowledgeable team will install your new system, clean up afterwards and explain how everything works.
- Rebates and incentives.** By purchasing high-efficiency equipment, you’ll save money on your energy bills and customers of New Jersey Natural Gas also may qualify for rebates on qualifying units from The SAVEGREEN Project® (SAVEGREEN). Terms and conditions apply. Learn more here.
- Financing opportunities. We have great financing options to help make the process stress-free.
Many of our customers, employees and their family members are active-duty service members or veterans; so, it’s important to NJR Home Services to support an important organization like DAV. DAV helps more than 1 million veterans every year by connecting them with the healthcare, disability, employment, education and financial benefits they have earned through military service.
If you’re AC unit is more than 10 years old, don’t wait to replace it. Plan now so you can find the right solution for your home to ensure your family’s comfort this summer. NJR Home Services is here to give you peace of mind and keep you and your family comfortable in your New Jersey home. As an HVAC contractor, we’re here for all your home comfort needs, including heating service and installation, AC service and installation, comfort service plans, solar, electrical services and natural gas generators. You can rely on us to help keep your home and family comfortable. For more information on our products and services, call 877-865-5245 or fill out our online request form.
*COVID-19 still continues to impact the numbers of rides provided
**Terms and conditions apply to all rebate and incentive programs.
***Based on 7,836 reviews and ratings received as of April 8, 2022 from ShopperApproved.com.