Our homes are so much more than just a place to live. It’s where many of us work, learn, relax and have fun. And when it comes to being comfortable in your New Jersey home, your heating and cooling systems are the at the heart of it. They are essential to the operation of your home and your family’s comfort. There’s nothing worse than your heating system breaking down on a cold winter day or your cooling system coming to a standstill during an uncomfortable heat wave.
As you may be spending more time at home, the need for comfort is increasing, along with the demands on your heating system and cooling system. If your heating system and cooling system are more than ten years old, your systems have needed repairs or you’ve been struggling to achieve comfortable temperatures in your home, it’s a good idea to start thinking about a replacement plan now.
Here are some things to add to your checklist:
- Research heating and cooling system efficiency. The higher the rating, the less energy the unit uses.
- Investigate new features. Look for upgrades that can help make your home and family more comfortable.
- Expectations for optimal home comfort. Evaluate your family’s needs and expectations to make sure your new heating and cooling system will meet your requirements.
- Consider replacing both systems at the same time. Even if one system is still working, you’ll save on labor expenses by installing both units at the same time, in addition to helping maintain maximum system efficiency and longevity.
- Look for rebates and incentives. By purchasing high-efficiency equipment, you’ll save money on your utility bills and may also qualify for rebates from New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program™ and, for customers of New Jersey Natural Gas, The SAVEGREEN Project® (SAVEGREEN).
New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program™ (NJCEP)
Rebates are available with the purchase and installation of eligible high-efficiency AC and heating systems. For more information on NJCEP, including equipment eligibility requirements and program dates, visit the Residential section of njcleanenergy.com.
The SAVEGREEN Project® (SAVEGREEN)
SAVEGREEN provides rebates and financing options to New Jersey Natural Gas customers to help make upgrading to high-efficiency equipment easier. Visit SAVEGREEN for more details. Terms and conditions apply.
If you’re heating system or cooling system suddenly stops working and you’re forced to make a quick decision under pressure, you may find your options and time are limited. Do your research now so you can stay relaxed and comfortable while selecting the right systems for your home and budget.
There are many benefits of installing a new HVAC system, including:
- Greater energy efficiency. Newer heating systems and cooling systems are more energy-efficient and can help keep your New Jersey home at a comfortable temperature with less effort than older systems.
- Fewer costly repairs. Newer units perform more efficiently, are more reliable and are less likely to have issues that requiring repairs.
- New heating and cooling systems come with a limited-time warranty. This helps save on repair costs should they arise. Make sure to follow the warranty conditions so you’re covered.
- New AC systems use R-410A (Puron®), a more environmentally friendly, cost-effective alternative.
- Potential rebates and incentives on qualifying units. Terms and conditions apply. Lean more here.
When looking for a HVAC company, we all know that reviews and customer testimonials are an important part of your research. You can feel confident in NJR Home Services knowing we have over 5,000 5-star reviews from our customers who would are happy with the service we provided.
We are also a “Top 20 RUUD Pro PartnerTM”, which means we’re one of their top 20 contractors in the U.S. As a “RUUD Pro PartnerTM”, when it comes to installing your new residential HVAC system, NJR Home Services is:
- More knowledgeable about supplying, installing and servicing Ruud residential heating systems.
- Held to the highest standards of customer service, professional training and industry expertise.
- To maintain our eligibility, we must achieve a minimum 4-star customer rating each year, based on RUUD-validated online reviews.
NJR Home Services is an HVAC contractor here to give you peace of mind and keep you and your family comfortable in your NJ home. We’re here for all your home comfort needs including heating service and installation, AC service and installation, comfort service plans, solar, electrical services and generators. You can rely on us to help keep your home your comfort zone. For more information on our products and services, call 877-466-3657 or complete our online request form.