Kidde CO Detector
|Other Information:||Battery Operated, No LED|
Sleep Soundly.It's a small price to pay for peace of mind. Every year, thousands of people become ill or die as a result of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. A detector can alert your family to dangerous levels of CO -- a colorless, odorless gas.
Trust your family's safety to the professionals who have provided service in your neighborhood for more than 50 years. Simply call our customer service representatives at 877-466-3657 or complete our online request form. We'll respond promptly and answer any questions you might have.
- Audible alarm alerts you to dangerous levels of CO in your home
- Affordable protection
- Peace of mind
| Return to Listing|| |