Call For Quote:
Or, complete a
quote request online:
Experience Comfort without Compromise with Ductless Mini-Split Systems
To request a quote, call 877-466-3657 or fill out our online request form.
Imagine having the ability to not heat or cool your unused rooms, such as guest bedrooms, while keeping your living room at the perfect temperature for comfort. With ductless mini-split systems, you can control heating or cooling in several zones or rooms in your home independently of each other. They are the perfect year-round solution, and one of the most efficient ways to heat and cool your home. Moreover, unlike most traditional systems, mini-splits are small, quiet and require no ductwork.
Mini-Split System Benefits:
- Energy Efficient. By combining a number of energy-saving technologies, mini-split systems are among the most efficient options for heating and cooling your home.
- Individual Zoning. Unlike a traditional system, you can heat or cool only the rooms you want, so you can experience maximum comfort and efficiency, and reduced energy bills.
- Quiet Operation. Compressors and motors are installed outdoors, allowing for a peaceful inside environment.
- No Ducts. A perfect solution for older homes without ductwork, or if you just need to heat and cool a small space you don’t use often.
- Wirelessly Control Each Space. You can remotely manage your mini-split system while you’re away using a smartphone, tablet or personal computer.
How Do Mini-Split Systems Work?
A ductless mini-split system is composed of an indoor air-handling unit called the evaporator and an outdoor condenser. The evaporator is connected to the condenser by copper tubing and electrical wiring. Two-way heat pumps transfer heat between outdoor and indoor air by compressing and expanding refrigerant. Using a refrigerant vapor compression cycle, similar to a common household refrigerator, ductless systems collect heat from outside the house and deliver it inside the house when on the heating cycle and vice versa when on the cooling cycle.
Want to learn how a mini-split system can benefit your home comfort and help you save energy? Simply call our customer service representatives at 877-466-3657 or complete our online request form. We'll respond promptly and answer any questions you might have.